CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I can see the end!!!!!! :)

Wow after years and years of tests and homework its finally all comming to an end. YEA!!! I feel like a little school girl, who wants to shout at the top of my lungs no more school, no more books no more teachers dirty looks. (hahaha) I've realized that i've had great teachers and mentors over the years who have helped me get to the path that i have taken today. I have also been blessed this last month and a half. I have been struggling for a while now to know what i need to do after i graduate. It has been a great comfort to me to know that someone up there is listening and answering me when i pray. I have been able to figure some things out for my future at least for a little while. I at least know now that i will be here in logan working somewhere. I just know that wherever else i go or do that i just have to have some trust and faith. And then everything will work out fine. Iknow its been awhile since i've blogged. But i'm more of a facebooker than a blogger. Oh Thanks annie for updating my blog. I like the new look:)

1 comments:

Ann Sorensen said...

I totllay understand what you are going through. At times you feel like you had a map that shows you what turns to make in life and what is ahead. But it doesn't work that way. Someone once told me this: Picture yourself as a 3 year old trying to push a stroller by yourself. Without help you will probably push it off the curb since you can't see where you are going. Just think of the Savior as your guide, the one who is trying to steer you in the right direction. He knows what is best for us, even though at times we are stubborn and think we know it all. Just put the pride aside and allow someone to guide you along. It is truly a blessing that we are members of this church and that we have that extra help from above! Love you Mandy!!!