CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

I've moved to Bountiful!!! :)

For all those who don't know yet: I've accepted a job in bountiful/woodscross area. I'm a full time teaching assistant at Sandcastle academy. I start on Sep. 2, 2008. I'll work with grades k-2. I'm excited about this job because I was a teacher's aid the last two and a halfyears @Lincoln elementary school in Hyrum which is right by Logan. I will basically be doing the same things I did at Lincoln maybe even more than I did at Lincoln. This new job pays more and I get benefits like health and dental insurance. So, this past week I've been busy packing and moving. And boy I have alot of junk! I discovered just how much stuff I really do have. Moving is always a challenge with me but thankfully I had my mom who was able to bring up dad's truck. She was able to stay a few days and help me unpack and get settled into my new place. I also had my Aunt Cherie and cousins who were able to help me as well. I found this place online. It's a cute townhouse in Bountiful. I have one roomate who is also named Amanda. We are also both 27. I have a bedroom downstairs and my own bathroom. :) This last couple of months has been full of trials and errors but i have pulled through and finally feel like I am where i'm supposed to be. Hopefully I'll grow to love the Bountiful area as much as i have loved the Logan area. I'll hopefully get some pictures up this week of my new place.

1 comments:

True Blue Seven said...

MandaSue,

Congrats on your new place and job. It's really awesome you are in Bountiful. We can drop by on our road trips when we head north.
Good Luck! :)