CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wow it's been forever since I last blogged!!!

Per Annie's request and as part of my New Year's resolution i've decided I should start blogging again. Granted I probably won't do it as often because i'm more a facebooker than a blogger but i'll give it a try again. Well the latest news is that i've been laid off from my job. I don't think they were planning on laying me off. The funds must have been running out. If you didn't already know I was employed at a private school. The school only had 35-40 students to begin with this year. And students kept pulling out throughout the year. I have a feeling it has to do with today's economy. So I am now job hunting again. I am so grateful for the friends i have made here. They have been a huge support in this current trial that i've been going through. And my ward has also been great!! I love the area that i'm in!! I've been able to make alot of friends and i've been able to be myself and not be as shy as i have been in the past. Which has been a tremendous blessing. My family has aslo been a great support. It was fun to see everyone over Christmas break!! I don't know what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks but it's a great feeling to know that i'm be looked after! Heavenly Father led me to the Bountiful area so i'm determined to stay here for awhile. I'm not ready to give up on this area just yet! Hopefully something will turn up within the next few weeks or so!! :)

0 comments: